FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/30/2013

WeVillage


 Your children are your most prized love in your life and if your like me you only want them in the most safe and supportive environments to learn and grow in! WeVillage is my drop-in day care for Liam & Ethan. Are you in the Portland area? This place is insane. Beyond it being the coolest, most modern and chic daycare in the north west I've ever seen. It's also, speaking from experience, by far the most trusted kid care as well. Day one the employees even got my kids to go down for a nap no problem! Stop in and try it out on your next >insert any reason you need child care< because this place is the best in town. 

Liam & Ethan approved!











Have any of my readers used WeVillage yet? What has your experience been?

No comments:

Post a Comment