FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/12/2013

Advertise with Wonderful You

image source
Advertising wasn’t something I really thought about on my blog – not properly anyway. I’ve always personally invested in advertising on other bloggers sites but I wasn’t sure that it was a requirement for my readers. I dabbled in it a little but it’s not been a part of my blog I’ve ‘promoted’ as such.

Turns out, after a year (and a little bit more) of blogging it’s something a lot of you are actually quite keen on.
I wanted it to be something that ran smoothly for you and me, so there’s no faffing around either end and you are getting the best possible service.

You can find all the details here and this time around my packages will include lots more – so there’s something for everyone :) The packages state when they will begin and they all run for 30 days.  

Of course, if you do have any queries you can always tweet me or drop me an email: wonderful.you (@) hotmail.co.uk

I’d love to know what you think lovelies, always nice to have your feedback xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment