FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/09/2013

Summer Survival


Dress: c/o Mina. Necklace: Vintage. Sandals: River Island. Hat: Topshop. Belt: Vintage
I have to admit that when it comes to summer I feel a little out of my ‘fashion’ depth. I prefer my winter wear and as silly as it sounds I struggle wearing a singular item of clothing, like a dress – I love layering and being cosy. I also detest my legs. That said, we’ve had such a nice bout of weather recently that I’ve really had to embrace it and stop reaching for my jumpers.

I’m going to a birthday BBQ on the weekend and this is 100% going to be my outfit of choice. If I haveto only wear one item of clothing, it’s going to be this dress as it’s so god damn pretty. The colour is gorgeous, the print is even better and I love the button detail to the back – overall it's clearly a winner. Mina is a brand that I just love and their sales are always fantastic for picking up a beautiful bargain.

Hay fever appears to be ruining my life at the moment and means I can’t stay outside for more than a few minutes. However I have decided I am going to kick it’s little tooshie tonight and do some painting in the garden :)
Tomorrow is my best friends graduation and she has invited me along (I’m feeling super proud of her and quite touched to be going!) BUT I have no idea what to wear – it’s going to be hot tomorrow and I don’t really own many formal pieces of clothing. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

What’s your must have summer item? Is Mina a brand you’ve looked at before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment