FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/17/2013

Paisley & Pins







Blouse: c/o Beloved. Shorts: Levi Vintage. Necklace: c/o Kirsteen Stewart Bag: Zara. Hat: Topshop. Flip Flops: Primark
Next week I am off to #VintSetFest hosted by the gorgeous girly Charlotte from the Vintage Set. I'm super excited to meet more bloggers and have a sneak peek at some of the vintage goodness Charlotte has coming up for her shop. 
I'm thinking that if the weather is still roasty toasty like it is at the moment then this is what I shall wear. This beaut paisley blouse from Beloved is so lightweight it just hangs beautifully and the print is one of my absolute favourites, can't beat a bit of paisley can you?! I haven't worn my vintage Levi's in forever and to be honest, I think I've popped on a few pounds as they're getting a liiiiiittle bit tight around the tum area! (I'm not complaining). I am head over heels for this necklace from Kirsteen Stewart - it is so beautifully and intricately made and is such a statement piece. I've been wearing it every day since I got it! ALSO why on earth have my arms not seemed to tan at all but my legs have? I look a bit ridiculous really...

On another note - moving in to our house has meant that blogging has had to take a bit of a back seat, so I hope the sporadic posts (or lack of) haven't been too poopy and now we're starting to get settled I'll be able to throw myself back in to it - and YouTube! 
This weekend is my birthday night out and I'm having a bit of a dilemma about what to wear - thinking I may need to hit the shops Saturday morning in a panic buying spree....
How is your week going? Are any of you coming along to #VintSetFest? It would be lovely to meet some of your faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment