FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/17/2013

Gearing up



Today was down right relaxing! Last night I got my road bike back, all tuned up and ready to ride in "A ride to remember" which benefits a local organization that empowers/shelters womens & children against domestic violence & abuse. I seriously couldn't wait to get it out on the road this morning with my little babies in the back of the buggy. They absolutely love it!

 Kiva down town Portland is this fantastic tea shop I've been dying to check out when I pass by. Do you drink tea? because I do, like I drink my coffee - a lot of it. They had like 357 bagillion different kinds of teas to choose from, smoothies, juicing... The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable about their selection, including a wonderful array of medicinal teas.

We got home this evening, and road our bikes with the new neighbor boy who's the same age as Liam & Ethan! Don't you love that... it's just so cool to have neighbors now who have little boys my sons age. I forsee many play dates in my future that included monster trucks and bikes... and probably anything with wheels on it.














PDX has some pretty great things going on this weekend including:

 The International Beer Festival, ticket fee is only $20 and lets you get in all weekend long. I'm so there.

Cool, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment