FASHION & LIFE STYLE

10/15/2015

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts I Heart makeup

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts I Heart makeup

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So this is a quick blog on the Blushing hearts by Makeup revolution and i now own five of them and here they are .....
Thought i would be kind and name the ones i own so you know which ones to order or to buy if you like any of them.
If these don't tickle your fancy then i don't know what will lol.
As to me these are my babies,they have pride of place on top of my makeup storage unit as how can you hide these away in a drawer?  can hardly even bring myself to use them as they are too pretty.♥♥


I didn't swatch them all as this gives you an idea of how stunning and pigmented they are,this one is Bursting with love and how beautiful is it?
These are only £4.99 on the MUR website or i think you can purchase from some Superdrug stores too,they are a dupe for a certain Too Faced variety,but i would much rather pay £4.99 any day ♥
The link is below for the Makeup rev website and Superdrug too.



Ahhh i can stare at these forever and would make the ideal gift too for a friend or loved one,or even give your partner and nudge and tell him you want these hee hee,i think they have 12 altogether.
Do you own any already,if so which ones? i would love to collect them all,would you love to own them? good idea for Christmas maybe?

Thanks as always for reading my blog,pls don't leave though without following as i love gaining new readers and friends to have a natter to about my passion {makeup} and it's so nice getting an email to say you have followed my blog,so a huge thank you if you do,hugs Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny :) ♥♥

I do also have a youtube beauty / style channel and if you would like to subscribe the link is below thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment