FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/31/2013

Monochrome Madness | If I was a Festival Girl Issue #2






Hat: Topshop, Cami: ASOS. Blazer: c/o Mina. Wellies: c/o Spats, Shorts: Oh my Love.
Oh hey everyone! Look, it is I, wearing black and white again ;) I mentioned in one of my other posts that I’m not really a festival go-er, it’s not quite my cup of tea and a biscuit affair. But I still enjoy the whole ‘festival fashion’ experience and seeing what everyone chooses to wear. I’m also partial to playing dress-up. So, this is another outfit edition to add to the ‘what I’d wear should I be on the way to a festival or two’.

I frickin’ LOVE this jacket. The abstract monochrome print is right up my street and I love how it hangs effortlessly making it the easiest item to throw on over a pair of, well anything really. Cami’s are my favourite and although leather shorts aren’t most practical when it’s boiling, they do keep you rather toasty when the sun goes down. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how absolutely ridiculously awesome these wellington boots are? Firstly, they have poppers. Secondly, the don’t take up your entire leg, making you look like every other person with a welly on at an event and thirdly, inside, THEY ARE FURY. Oh my goodness I’m going to get so much use out of these in my garden attempting to mow the lawn and prune a bush or two (har har).

Obv, I don’t go anywhere without my hat either.

What’s your outfit favourites for festival fashion? If I was to go to any festival it would have to be Bestival...does anyone fancy taking me and bringing me home after a hour? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment