FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/23/2013

Jump! For Gorgeous Couture.








The Nicole Jumpsuit. c/o Gorgeous Couture. Hat: Topshop. Earrings: New Look. Bag: c/o Bagable
When Gorgeous Couture contacted me and asked if I'd like to participate in their next 'Blogger's Edit' I pretty much weed my pants. Ladies - have you SEEN their absolutely amazing clothing? No? Then where have you been?

A beautiful little box arrived on my doorstep and inside all prettily wrapped in tissue paper was this babe of a jumpsuit. Now I know this isn't your typical every day item of clothing, in fact it's probably the damn sexiest thing I own. But I truly believe that once in a while a lady should be treated to ultimate luxury and that's exactly what this shop beholds. I rarely play dress up and it's hard to find something I feel comfortable in when it comes to figure hugging and glamorous, but surprisingly I do feel quite that. Of course, me being me I had to dress it down a liiiittle bit with my trusty fedora - but this could easily be made in to the dressiest of jumpsuits with a snazzy up do and bright red lippy.
My little orange clutch from bagable adds a pop of colour and is the perfect size! I don't know about you but I absolutely can't stand teeny tiny bags that fit nothing in! This one is absolutely perfect for fitting in your essentials and not being too clonky for a night on the town :) you know, I think this just might be the perfect outfit for my friends 25th Birthday next month!

The lovely people over at Bagable have also been super lovely and offered you guys a shweet 10% off any bag with the code: WONDERFULYOU10 at checkout, so shop to your hearts content ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment