FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/04/2013

Dance away with Bass Buds



Bassbuds earphones. c/o Bassbuds
Since moving in to our new home cleaning has become part of my routine and although it feels like a massive chore there is nothing more satisfying than a clean house at the end of it. Seriously guys, what is happening? Am I becoming an adult? Unlikely.

Whilst technology isn’t something I shout about on my blog, it takes a huge part in my life – as I’m sure it does yours. Blasting music out of the stereo whilst cleaning isn’t the best so I’ve found myself reaching more for my iPhone/Pod and tucking it in to my jeans – to dance with the hoover in our own special way (I hope you have a saucy image in your head right now). That’s why these earphones are so bloomin’ brilliant. Not only do they look pretty damn awesome – hello bling! But they’re ‘in ear headphones’ which means they keep in all the sound and don’t let any other sound in so it’s literally just music to your ears! Pretty perfect for any situation really. I’m a sucker for anything pretty and as much as I’m a lover of Apple, their headphones get so grubby and these bassbuds just look so slick. They also come with the cutest little rubber buds so that you can get the exact fit to your ear shape (mine are diddy, so this was very handy indeed!)

Yesterday they launched a great summer campaign with some rather fancy prizes including a £500 shopping spree in Harvey Nichols with a stylist so hop on over to their website and check it oooooout!


If you didn’t know (you probably guessed if you follow me on twitter etc.) that it was my birthday yesterday! I was working, but had a happy day and spent a lovely evening with Daniel, we watched Despicable Me 2 which is AMAZING and he also bought me the most incredible cake which I will share with you at a later date! I got a bit of spending money for my Birthday, so I’m thinking with all the housey stuff we’ve done lately it might be quite nice to ‘do’ something together, I’d LOVE to get my hands on some Micky Flanagan tickets! Have any of you seen him? I feel like I just want to be his friend.

I'm excited for this evening - going for an Italian with all my family which will be lovely as I don't get to see much of them since I've moved! What are you all up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment