FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/23/2013

Jessica Uhler Photography // The Beauty Project


My close friend Jessica Uhler is a remarkably talented photographer based out of Tacoma, Wa. She is an incredible friend, and mother of four; and don't get me started on how adorable her children are!  She recently photographed this glamour shoot, called The Beauty Project. It's not your average 1990's fist under the chin, cheesy smile pose.

Jessica is really talented at capturing that beauty you feel with in and pulling it out in a photography session. In fact, she's really talented at taking a photo in any situation, of down right anything and it's dynamite!

"I named this project The Beauty Project because I want women to feel empowered to see their own beauty and more than that, to celebrate it. Not as a mom in a family portrait or a senior girl or a bride, but just for who you are as a woman.  Whatever shape, whatever age. You are beautiful. And often we don’t give ourselves permission to admit this or enjoy it, with the exception of special occasions. We fear it might seem vain, or too sexy. Well, I say life is a special occasion.  And I think we owe it to ourselves as women to let our light shine.  We are beautiful creatures. We were made that way and it is good." - Jessica

She shot this woman, with a before, during & after makeover I had to share it with my readers!














Amazing right? When I saw this it only reminded me I need to schedule another session with her! Check out her other work on her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment