FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/25/2013

Sauvie Island Play

My Friend Yvonne and I recently went to Sauvie Island on our weekly play date. I was really excited to show her the beach since she hasn't been to that side of the island. The whole place is just-gorgeous you guys! Seriously I wish I took some more pictures... I am going to have to venture back on a day alone to explore more! First off, I'm so tempted to move out to Sauvie Island now because it's just so darn beautiful and simple! The island isn't too long, before the summer ends I would really like to ride the loop around it on my bike, enjoy the berry farms, sun bathe and play in the water. The land is divine on the island with tons of old growth, little incline so you can see for miles! We had such an incredible time with our sons. My kids were totally blowing me away with their confidence in the water. These kids of mine have no fear...



Ethan was really done posing for photos!

The boys were adorable, they spent all their might pushing these logs in to the water just to use them as floaties. They kind of reminded me of little surfing boys.

















Then they have a lavender farm! love itttttt..... The second I stepped foot out of my car I got this big rush of fragrance! Heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment