FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/16/2013

Getting Shifty.





Shift Dress: c/o beloved. Sandals: Primark. Bag: Zara. Hat: Topshop
Dressing for work when you don’t have a dress code can be tricky in the summer – especially with the weather we're having, it’s sweltering!! (I'm not complaining)

The thing I find myself most nervous of is dressing inappropriately – what’s too short? What’s too low-cut? It main seem a little ridiculous, but yes, these are real problems in my life haha. To be honest I think this dressis the perfect combination. It’s a shift dress so it’s not too tight or low cut (always a bonus), it also has a lovely length to it so there’s no need to be concerned about showing too much thigh. I particularly love the contrasting black and lime panelling and the collar detail – ooh and the capped sleeves (okay, so I particularly love all of it apparently). Not only is it my new staple for work attire it’s also perfect for other occasions such as dinner or perhaps a graduation – which is what I wore it to the other day :)

Beloved is a brand I've pretty much fallen head over heels for and I've got my eyes on this little beauty to add to my ever-growing dress collection!

Is your job strictly office wear? Or do you have a more relaxed approach too? I'd love to know what you're wearing to keep cool in this amazing heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment