FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/29/2013

Recipe for a happy heart

This was such a special weekend. I rode in the Tour De Kitsap and felt so good afterwards! This was the area I grew up in so I was happy to ride in a very familiar place. My riding time was good and always happy with just the fact I finished it but the ride was actually much easier then I thought it would be with 2920ft elevation gain. The boys father watched them as I rode and we met up at a half way points to give my little guys kisses to re charge.

This whole week has been nice! Getting creative with Caitlin Wilson and her beautiful designs, spending a good chunk of my week knee deep in fabric, my sons got the cutest "big boy" hair cuts (ah!) short stylish and style able, and we had a time at the Tacoma international festival in wright park. Free bouncy houses, fair food, good music, sunshine... The boys were in bliss mode. I'm not going to lie, I'm excited to recharge today!







No comments:

Post a Comment