FASHION & LIFE STYLE

2/17/2016

NEW SOAP & GLORY SEXY MOTHER PUCKER MATTE LIP 3D LIP COLOUR SCULPT

NEW SOAP & GLORY SEXY MOTHER PUCKER MATTE LIP 3D LIP COLOUR SCULPT


EDIT...Since typing this blog,i did a video review on these and found out that they contain such little amount of product.I had not rolled them up fully when i wrote my blog so didn't notice but they are tiny :( they only contain 1.4gram and a normal lipstick from essence contains 3.8Gram so this just goes to show how tiny they are conpared to a normal lipstick.Still love them but not happy one bit with such little product you get grrr ♥

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥


So i wanted to get this blog up as quick as pos as these are a new release from Soap & Glory and they are matte lip colours.Yes i purchased all 6 as these are only £3.50 each which is a steal but not only that,i got mine in the buy one get one half price deal,so they cost me just over £15 for 6 so i couldn't resist.

There wasn't really many blogs or anything i could find on these so i just bit the bullet and bought them.I had a feeling  they wouldn't be lipstick and they would be more like the Matte Revlon colour sticks.Have you tried the ones by Revlon? or i think a few brands do them now too like Collection etc.

So yes i was right they are like the Revlon ones but without any smell,the Revlon ones smell minty but these Soap and Glory ones don't have a smell at all.They are shaped like a lipstick and do stain slightly as after i did swatches on my arm it did leave marks.

They are quite creamy for matte i thought,i think they are a lovely matte that everyone will go potty about.They don't dry but are matte,but you can still also rub your lips together.

I swatched them here twice,first i used the flash and they came out a bit bright.

They are so very pigmented but above was with flash,so if you go more on the photo below which was taken without flash,then you will see a more true colour.
Still very pigmented and the colours they have chosen are just beautiful,i will read from left to right.So the first colour is ... Whoah-Pink...Pretty Muted...Fire Cracker...Berry Much..Ember Red....Choccoberry.

I can't even choose my fave colour as they are all perfect,the very last shade is a real 90's throwback nude type colour,ahhgg you need to try these.Ok they don't dry totally matte so won't last all day on your lips but they do last a few hours on me.
These were not in my store so i had to order online with Boots and do a click and collect from my store.This is so simple to do and a fab service to have,so thumbs up Boots

They are actually longer than i thought they would be,on the Boots website they looked similar to a lipstick but the bullet is actually longer than a lippy.
I would totally give these 10/10 and will be using mine all the time.

Please click on the link below to check these out on Boots,you would be mad to miss out being so cheap,i love them and so glad i bought them ;)

Thanks ever so much for reading as always let me hear your thoughts,love Littlemissstyleguru aka Vinny xx♥xx

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my video,thanks guys ♥

Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment