FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/06/2013

Picnic Playdate // OXO product review


Every week my talented friend Yvonne, from the blog Dress This Nest and I get our little boys together for a play date! This week we packed up and took our energetic toddlers to Wallace park for an afternoon picnic.  Not only is it nice for us moms but, so healthy for our kids to interact with each other and build socializing skills. Even though the boys are a year (+) apart Yvonne's little Keller has no problem, keeping up with my 3 year olds!

Last week OXO sent me a box of goodies from their innovative baby toddler line and had the pleasure of using them on our latest play date. We were able to pack these perfectly proportioned BPA free, 2 ounce completely leak proof storage containers full of healthy veggies, fruit and softer food for little Keller.



We especially loved their bib, and on-the-go feeding spoon because the lower half was cupped rubber for spills, and upper half a softer fabric with a dynamite tight velcro latch. Last year I bought a similar bib for the boys but, they absolutely hated it because the entire thing was rubber and irritated their neck.









My very very favorite OXO product was this stroller hook! Sometimes its the little things that really help and make mother hood a bit smoother. Usually the lower canopy of my Bumbleride stroller is completely packed and this hook freed up so much room. If you know how much twin moms love their strollers this little hook made a huge difference, and I only wish I had one sooner.




Again, while shopping the other day, the hook = Love-love-love!

No comments:

Post a Comment