FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/16/2013

Passerby's // Furniture Finds


I recently started working as an intern for Caitlin Wilson. She has this incredible project ahead of her and the designs are sheer talent, as always! I've been high tailing it across the web for unique furniture finds and wanted to share with you just some of the passerby's that didn't make it. If you've been following my blog for a while, when I lived in the Seattle area I had a pin board for my readers full of furniture that I passed up for C&O. I loved all the responses I got from my readers who commented and bought pieces! So, I will be starting up two boards again. 1) A North West board. 2) National finds board. Which most of the finds will be web sales i.e. Ebay, Etsy...

In the mean time, here are some neat finds!

I just love this hand painted chinoiserie dresser and could totally see it in a girls room.


Oh my, send this one to the painter and lacquer it in a solid color


Dear Portland, the bones on these night stands are just stunning and for $100 for the pair, deal!


Check out this high chest for $295


And Seattle, lucite chairs for $85 each



No comments:

Post a Comment