FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/29/2013

Check - Check it Out




Hat: Topshop. Jacket: c/o Glamorous. Crop Top: Topshop. Boots: Daniel Footwear. Leggings: Topshop. Necklace: Vintage.
I have a slight problem when it comes to my wardrobe – almost a phobia of wearing the same thing twice, especially when it comes to my blog. To many of you this will sound like the most pathetic thing you’ve ever heard, but I’m sure there are a few of you that will be nodding your heads in agreement. However I am starting to realise how utterly stupid this is and am trying my hardest to make the most of my wardrobe.

On that note, you may recognise these leggings! They are my absolute favourite leggings in the world ever – not only are they black and white, we know how much I love monochrome, but they are flocked velvet leggings. Mmm hmm I’m constantly caught just stroking my legs...I bet you think I’m joking but I’m certainly not. They don't have them anymore but there's some similar ones here.
It’s only been since the back end of last year that I’ve embraced a bit of the ‘leather look’ in to my wardrobe and this jacket has been given the big thumbs up from Wonderful You HQ! A regular leather jacket is pretty damn yummy but adding tassels? Genius.

I’m taking nanny home this evening (sadness). I’m very much a family girl and I’ve really loved having her at the house with me, she makes me very happy indeed and I’m going to miss her heaps – but now we have our own place she can come and stay all the time :)
Also Daniel is home tonight :D yippee! I know it sounds a bit silly as he’s only been gone 4 days but we haven’t spent more than a day apart since we moved in and I have really missed him.

This week will involve me attempting to film a YouTube video..I know shock horror! I don’t know why but I’ve had a bit of a vloggers block and now have the fear to film another one. However, I’ve been tagged in a few Summer edits so I’m thinking that might be a good place to start :)

Hope you have a lovely week - ciao for now Amigos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment