FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/31/2013

Jennifer Lynn Adams // Ms. Wheel Chair America



Since I can remember I have been a huge advocate for disabilities and have loved working directly in the community with disabled sports teams. Many of the young sports athletes I've worked with had the most over whelming determination, very similar to Jenny, that resonate through anyone they meet.

 I met Jenny at a party I was invited to a while back, and I just remember thinking how stunning, vibrant and filled with light she was! Jenny was born with partial limbs and even though yeah, she's struggles Jenny doesn't let much of anything stand in her way of what she wants including her dreams. She's the type of person you just know is going to do something amazing... and then, they do! This girl is on fire right now, and I know why Jenny has amazes everyone she meets. She's down right inspiring.

Jenny's mission is just that, to inspire. To shine light to people as a community and society with disabilities and create awareness to their value. That's not just it though, Jenny is educated and an incredible motivational speaker to a wide audience, an audience so-big they crowned her Ms. Wheel Chair America!!!







At that party when I was first introduced to Jenny, I remember talking about the recent hike she did in her wheel chair. Thought:

ok wow a hike!

She sang....

 ok this woman has an outstanding-voice 

Then she said, "I love to dance!"

... wait... how does she dance...?

Then bam! She was dancing ... there she goes! Ms. Wheel Chair America! 

Please take a moment to check out Jenny's website, read and share her story... I'm so proud to share hers with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment