FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/28/2013

Oh, I do Love Country Life.







Hat: Topshop. Floral Crop: Topshop. Belt: Vintage. Necklace: Vintage. Bracelet: Jacey Withers. Watch: Guess. Stretch trousers: c/o bonprix. Sandals: c/o bonprix. Bag: c/o: Scarlett Fashion.
Daniel is currently away on a long weekend with the 'lads' - although I'm super jealous of him getting a break (I've used up all my holiday on Australia), I am missing him quite a bit and whilst he's off sunning himself I've had my beautiful nanny staying with me. She lives a little way away from me and I don't get to see her as much as I would like, so it's been lovely to have her and spend time together. Yesterday my mum and little sister came over and we took nanny's dog for a walk. I thought it the perfect opportunity to take some outfit snaps out and about. I'd been saying to Katy (from Little Winter) that I was getting a bit fed up of my garden snaps and our new village we've moved to really is so pretty (and full of fields!) so it seemed rude not to take advantage. 

I'm feeling a bit fruity in this outfit, not gunna lie - you know how much I love my black and white so digging out this old top is a bit of a rarity and I'm quite enjoying it. I also haven't owned a pair of white trousers since I was about 17, I don't know why, I just outgrew them and never bothered to purchase another pair. But I'm rekindling my love and I have to say I'm head over heels. Comfiest trousers ever - and for £19.99 it's a bit of a steal isn't it? It's also becoming apparent that I like orange rather a lot and I think this is the best bag to ever grace earth. It's HUGE but doesn't look it and I can fit my entire life, and someone else's, in it - which is bloomin' marvellous.

Today, I want to take nanny to our local garden centre - it has a beautiful little restaurant so we'll have some luncheon and mooch about the plants! 

Have you all had a good weekend? Any news? Do let me know if you like the 'on location' shots too! I quite liked escaping my lawn for a bit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment