FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/02/2013

My First Polo Event...







Dress: c/o Hedonia. Shoes: Zara. Watch: Guess. Ring: Alex Monroe. Bracelet: c/o A box for my Treasure. Necklace: Vintage
I'm going to a polo event in a few weekends time with Daniel and his work. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement, it’s quite out of my comfort zone and although I’ll be going with Daniel he’ll be off networking and talking with his clients. I am probably just going to eat too much food and try my best to not look completely out of place. Nerves aside I think the Polo will be really good fun! I love horses and used to ride when I was younger so I am looking forward to it (she says with shaky knees).

Of course this post is all about the outfit and I’m trialing this one as an option of what to wear. I don’t really ‘do’ heels and I’m not sure kitten heels are the best choice bearing in mind that this event will be in a field and with our weather it’s likely it will pour with rain – however I don’t own a pair of wedges and I would rather buy a kitchen table than a new pair of shoes at the moment (my goodness, what is happening to me).
Regardless I am so in love with this dress – it’s the perfect summer piece. The fabric/cut is quite sturdy and formal but relaxed enough to still feel fun and summery. I love the prom style dresses and the contrasting lace panels make it that little bit different. I’m hoping the sun will stay out so I can wear it to a few birthday BBQ’s! I thought I would add a few of my staple jewellery pieces along with this beautiful little bracelet from a box for my treasure - the lovely lady behind the magic, Judith uses semi-precious stones to create her beautifully nature inspired pieces. I absolutely love it :)

So, have you been to a Polo event before? Is this outfit getting the seal of Polo approval or do I need to keep on my search?

No comments:

Post a Comment