FASHION & LIFE STYLE

7/03/2013

Recipe for a happy heart


If your a Portlander, or obsessed with blues then, you probably already know the Portland waterfront blues festival is happening this weekend from the 4th-7th! If you know me I've been looking forward to this for months, ok actually the past year. It's so thrilling to now to be a local and experience the shows! They have an incredible line up this year with a bagillion bands playing including John Primer & John Hiatt >insert freak out mode bah!<
 The boys and I went on a dinner date tonight and found our selves at the mall in my most favorite place, Lush cosmetics. Have you been there? You should see me walk in, a smile from ear to ear. "The boys" bought mommy a bath bomb which I'll enjoy tonight after this long hot day.

Have a safe 4th and stay cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment