FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/30/2013

Throwing it Back | Rugrats Style





Dungarees: c/o Oh my Love. T-shirt: Primark. Watch: Guess. Trainers: c/o Bucketfeet
Dungarees of any sort just make me think back to my childhood - specifically watching episodes of the Rugrats - if you're with me on this one / are old enough to know what the hell I'm talking about please can we have a little moment to sing along to the theme tune?

Now I have your attention, let's discuss these dungarees...I have to admit that I bloomin' love wearing them. Not only are they amazingly comfortable, but they really do make me feel youthful which is sometimes quite easy to forget. I am still young and able to have fun - life can get in the way of that and wearing dungarees is a perfect excuse to not act like an adult for a day (or two). 
I picked up this tee from trusty Primark over the weekend and obviously bought it in black too. I do love a plain t-shirt - they're so easy to accessorize and go with everything. 
You know I have a serious shoe obsession and these beauties from Bucketfeet are my new favourites. Not only is the design very cool (yes I said cool) but the story behind the brand is something that I really love. Each shoe is individually designed by a different artist, which means talented artists are not only getting the recognition they deserve but each shoe is completely different and original. They've just launched over in the UK exclusively to Office, go grab yourself a pair (especially as these babies are currently in the sale!)

So, once again comfort prevails and just in time for the sun! Are you embracing your youth in dungarees or would you rather just watch an episode of Rugrats for old times sake? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment