FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/12/2013

Crop Tops & Cowboy's






Hat: Topshop. Crop Top: c/o Ark. Necklace: Vintage. Belt: Vintage. Skirt: Primark. Boots: c/o Daniel Footwear
Firstly, apologies for my horrendous face in these pictures. I was hideously ill but I knew that moving house over the weekend would mean this was the only time I would be able to get a few snaps before being denied access to all things bloggy...i.e. Wi-Fi.
Last Friday was such a beautifully hot day and even though I was snotty and coughing up part of my lungs I still wanted to make a little effort to go and collect the keys to our FIRST HOME!

Before I gush everywhere about that, let’s have a chat about this outfit. In the summer I’ve established crop tops are my friend - they are so comfy, easy to wear and help to add a little more definition to a simple outfit. I’m particularly fond of this one with longer sleeves, it means even if the sun goes in you’re still going to be warm. I also picked up this steal of a silky maxi-skirt from Primark a few weeks ago, I just love the colour and it’s so light and bouncy.
Okay, so these cowboy-esque boots are simply the best thing ever – you know how much I love my booties and these have to be my favourite pair I own. They’re made by a company called Daniel Footwear (how fitting, being my boyfriend’s name!). I find that ankle boots can be a little un-comfy when wearing them for hours upon end but these are literally like heaven for feet. The soft suede and tassles to the zips make them pretty yummy too.

SO moving house is stressful – I was ill, there was heaps to do and it’s been really quite tough, but I am in love. It feels so amazing to have our own space and Daniel along with both our families have done an amazing job to get us moved in and settled within just a few days. I’m thinking I will write a few posts based around the move, or perhaps on the bits of furniture we’ve picked up (of course a haul will be carried out as soon as I have time to set my camera up!!) – let me know if that’s something you’d like to see :)



No comments:

Post a Comment