FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/05/2013

Oh, hey MOM!





Crop Top: c/o Ark. Mom Jeans: c/o Ark. 90s scrunchie: c/o Kiss Like Daisy. Jelly Sandals: Topshop
At present crop tops have been purely for nights out, let’s face it it’s definitely not been warm enough to wear them during the day...until now! Finally we seem to be having some much needed sunshine, however I feel the cold pretty badly and unless it’s 40 degrees outside my legs are staying covered.

I’m not usually one to jump on a clothing bandwagon but as soon as I spotted mom jeans were on the scene I needed myself a pair. These, teamed with this super soft crop are literally the comfiest things to grace my body. I love the fit of these jeans, and is it just me or do I look like I’ve got a bit of a tooshy (usually non-existent) going on? No? Just me then.
You and I both know that I’m probably too fond of my ankle boots, but I was a little bit excited when I was able to pull out my trusty jelly sandals! Now I know they’re not for everyone and some of you may have been a tiny bit sick in your mouth, but I bloody love them. They are super comfy and the brightness makes any old outfit ‘pop’.

Since taking these snaps on Monday I’ve been stricken down with god awful flu. Please feel free to feel sorry for me and send me lots of sweets and biscuits for comfort. I’m hoping that I can shake it off before Friday, as we all know what that is...MOVING DAY!

How is your week going – any exciting news? I’m also keen to know what you lovely lot think of mom jeans, are they something you’ve tried out?

No comments:

Post a Comment