FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/28/2013

Here it comes!


I can't believe I am about to type this but, here it goes.

My babies 3rd birthday party is this Sunday and hold the breaks on life guys because this is going way-way-way-WAY too fast for this mama.

How did I get so lucky to have twins, to have these two as my children. I feel so blessed.




Don't get me wrong, they are more work then I'd ever imagined.




But, only the best things in life are worth working for.




 I joke and, vent about how much of a struggle it is at times but then I join the blissful madness called childhood and you know what, its hard to imagine life can offer something more indescribable as loving your own children. Every single night I check in on them before I fall asleep my self. Its mainly to make sure their not sleeping on the edge of the bed (ready to fall off) but, it gives me a chance to sit, unwind and I always walk away wondering how I lived a single day with out them in my life.

The other night, one by one, I slowly unclenched Thomas the train from Ethan's little fingers. He fell asleep happily playing with his favorite toy... ugh, my heart bursts! Having children is a total, roller coaster and it never stops to amazing me how such a small moment like taking that little toy out of your childs hand can revive a tired, over stimulated soul and recharge it for tomorrows adventure.

This is true for many parents. I have never experienced love, cherished life fully, until I had them.


No comments:

Post a Comment