FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/20/2013

Flouncy in Floral





Blouse c/o: Mina UK. Skirt: Dahlia. Boots: Hudson. Bag: Zara. Hat: Topshop
Hello my lovelies. I took these snaps before I moved house and in particular for the lovely Lilmisschickas as a guest post whilst she is away on holiday. But of course I wanted to share it with you too! It’s still not 40 degrees, so my tights are firmly on and I am compensating with a beautiful lightweight blouse from Mina that feels like it’s not even there (thank god it is, that could be embarrassing). I absolutely love the colours and the fact that it can be worn in a variety of ways like I’ve done above, or perhaps over the top of a pair of leggings, letting it all hang out, so to speak – it’s actually in the sale at the moment so snap it up whilst it’s hot ladies! I’ve paired it with my newest Dahlia Fashion skirt, which I picked up in the sale for £20 (winning), their sales are incredible and I constantly find myself falling in love with every piece!

On a sad note I’m feeling totally gutted about James Gandolfini (Tony from the Sopranos) passing away, it’s one of my all time favourite shows and he was such a brilliant actor - really tragic.

This morning we had the new carpet fitted in our ‘boudoir’, so this weekend we will be assembling our beaut of a bed and painting up some furniture ready to move in to it (we’re currently sleeping in the spare room).  Exciting times guyssss :)

Overall I’m feeling rather summery and loving that our jackets are being put to one side, even if it is just for a week or two...

How is your week going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment