FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/27/2013

Make Breakfast Beautiful with Lizi's Granola!




Original Granola, c/o Lizi's!
I have to admit that healthy eating isn’t a huge part of my life. I enjoy food...a lot, but I’m not a conscious healthy eater. However living with Daniel – if only for a matter of weeks has made me realise how much more of an enjoyable lifestyle you lead when you eat well. He is always bursting with energy and happiness and on a daily basis I can lack those qualities.

Breakfast is really important to me - come to think of it I don’t think I’ve ever ‘missed’ breakfast in my entire life, I just love it. So when I was asked to get my taste buds around Lizi’s Granola I was totally game. Now I know what some of you might be thinking: ‘ew, granola is so bland and boring’ – how wrong you are. I am not joking when I say this is the best breakfast cereal I have ever tasted.

There’s a special way that this granola is put together and it’s formulated to have a low glycaemic load per serving so that energy is released really slowly. This makes it perfect as a breakfast meal – it will keep you feeling fuller for much longer meaning not only will you be satisfied on your way to work but there'll be no need for unnecessary snacking up until lunchtime.

You only need the smallest portion as a little really goes a long way. I’ve teamed mine up with Greek yogurt and strawberries and I feel so refreshed and ready for the day after eating this. I know it may sound a little silly, but tis true guys! I can’t quite explain the taste – you really need to try it for yourself, it’s absolutely heavenly. Sweet and savoury all at the same time and so so crunchy which is something I just have to have in a cereal.

Have you tried Lizi’s before? If you haven’t and you want to pick some up, just head to their website and grab a bag (which is actually pretty awesome in itself, non?) I’d love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment