FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/26/2013

A recipe for a happy heart

One of my best friends came in to town and we had such a good time, and the boys love their uncle Scott! Yesterday we made it out to hood river to visit with a friend and enjoy the local life a bit, while my mom so graciously watched my twinies. With the boys turning three years old next week, I'm pushing more of the learning actives in their daily routine. I got them each this massive pad of paper to learn to trace letters on and have a coloring session each day. They helped me make banana bread Monday, and it was gone by Tuesday.... We of course had to lick the bowl because isn't that the best part ?! Anyway, all together it's been a pretty fabulous week so far, and I've yet to pick up party decorations but I did manage to get them their very first hiking pack at rei... Oh mom... Priorities!









No comments:

Post a Comment