FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/19/2013

Rattle Snake Ledge // WA


I was pretty skeptical that rattle snake ledge wasn't much of a hike since it's only 1.9 miles (to the ledge) but, you can continue on to the east peak (4.3 miles) which is just what I was looking for. See the view? Amazing right! The elevation gain is a little over 1100 just to the ledge. This would not be a good hike for kids or children that out number parents, but perfect for one on one time (equal ratio adults to children). The hike over all is very safe but, the ledge can be dangerous if you don't watch you step. Rattle snake ledge is a big trail runner track, even if your not a "runner" is incredible to jog down like I did. No hiking boots needed for this one, sturdy tennis shoes are just fine!











I was on cloud nine by the time I got to the bottom. Fresh air will do that to ya!

More NW Adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment