FASHION & LIFE STYLE

6/01/2013

Fantastically Wonderful Advertisers | May 2013

*insert major cliché here* Is it seriously already June? It is absolutely crazy to me that we are almost half way through the year. In 6 days time Daniel and I will be moving in to our first home (aaaaaaaaah), excitement is starting to brew and bank balances are crying! But more on that later. 
After my last (rather self-indulgent) post I couldn't think of a better way to end a perfect month than by introducing to you the wonderfulness that is perched on my sidebar....

Grace of Beauty
Grace only started blogging in January this year which I can't quite fathom..her posts are detailed, her photography amazing, let alone her amazing blog layout and beautiful face! She's the kind of girl you look at and think, I wan't your skin on my face immediately (it's impeccable) and on her blog I feel instantly at home - from chats about her gorgeous doggy to her new favourite lipstick or must have nail polishes you'd be a fool not to stop by. I think this girl is going to be big in the blogging world!

Olive & Frank
Are you in need of vintage inspired jewellery? Or a cream tassel bag? Or even a Cat face dress? Of course you are - and you've come to the right place. This beautiful shop has been with me for a few months now and I hope they never leave. It's honestly one of my favourite online boutiques and whether you want to treat yourself or find an individual gift for a loved one - you need to shop here!

Stand for Style
Not only do I absolutely love this lady, Charlotte you're a total babe - but her blog is so refreshing. I for one totally get lost in my ramblings but Charlotte is so fresh and to the point which is something I really love. You'll find recent hauls, beauty reviews a plenty and she's also recently posted about a QC Fashion Styling Course, which sounds very interesting indeed. You'll have to hop on over to find out more!

A Brew of Blessings
I frickin' love this blog. Tara is originally from Southern California and recently made the big leap to the UK for a married life with her husband (how romantic is that!). Her blog is her way of sharing what she's been up to with her friends and family - but of course we're all totally nosey parkers and not only does she have a wonderful life, she's literally one of the most beautiful brides I've EVER seen. Go, go look!!!

I hope you enjoyed stumbling across some new lovely reads and purchasing the tassel bag from Olive & Frank ;). These bloggers deserve a gazillion followers and I'm so happy they wanted to share their sites with you lovely lot.

I've been so busy with the move that I haven't had a chance to completely sort out the new packages for June. I think I'll probably have it sorted next week and if people want to purchase then, for an extended month then that is what we shall do! 

Happy June 1st everyone :D have a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment