FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/01/2013

Comfort is Key #2









Jumper: Factorie. Leggings: Topshop. Bag: TKmaxx. Belt: ASOS. Nike Blazers: JD Sports. Earrings, Necklace, Hair Ties& Triangle Ring: c/o Kitsch. Silver Ring: Bohemian Collective. Gold jewel ring: Alex Monroe.
It’s a common fact that when you feel comfortable in your clothes, confidence tags along. Currently this is my go-to comfy outfit and I’ve found myself reaching for comfort much more recently. With buying the house I’m feeling a little stressed and as each day means we’re a little bit closer I just don’t want to worry about what I’m wearing - but of course I still want to look ‘presentable’!

My factorie jumper that I picked up in Australia is getting a bit worn down now as I’ve worn it to death but I’m still completely in love with it. Topshop have stopped making these leggings, and I could probably cry about it - they’re such a snug fit and the velvet detailing makes them that little bit more interesting. They’re starting to lose their shape a little now though so I need to find some alternatives – I’m thinking Zara might be a safe bet.Delicate jewellery always gets a big thumbs up from me and this necklace and earrings set from kitsch along with their lovely little triangle ring are so pretty. I’m also a bit in love with their hair ties – I always have a hairbobble on my wrist and let’s face it they don’t exactly look pretty. However kitsch have got it spot on with these pretty little ties, my favourite is definitely the gold glitter one and with the stretchy elastic you don’t get a kink in your hair – hell yeaaaah.
And...are your eyes serving you right? Yes, yes they are; I am wearing Nike Blazers. Daniel and I decided last weekend that we were going to have a day off house shopping and I accidently stumbled into JD sports and fell in love with these little ones. I love the colour and they are literally the most comfiest pair of shoes I have ever owned, ever. I thought they might feel a little chunky but they actually feel quite light and fit live a glove.

Last night I went to see The Rocket Summer (a solo American singer), who is one of my absolute favourites. It’s completely cheesy American pop/rock but I frickin’ love it - it’s the kind of music you can’t sit still to and just puts a huge smile on your face. Small, personal gigs are the best kind and he spent the majority of the evening chatting with us all in-between sets, asking what we wanted to hear and coming into the audience for a dance off! Bloody brilliant.
Are you all having a good week so far? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment