FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/16/2013

White sofa


When I decorated our apartment for the first time, 10 years ago, I was very into the minimalistic theme until I discovered blogs and my style evolved ever since. Then sofa then bought was according to my then style, now I look at it and it does not move me.
I really crave a white sofa, really bad. I feel the urgent need to bring my sofa to a re upholsterer and have it delivered back to me in a pretty white fabric.
But having a 15 month old busy kid, will this be sofa suicide?
Anyone with a white sofa that can relate to me or that has a good tip? Please let me know.
This beautiful white sofa is of Danielle Moss apartment of Breakfast at toast. I am secretly wanting that gold scallop pillow cover from Caitlin Wilson textiles too.









No comments:

Post a Comment