FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/05/2013

The weekender

What a great ending to a perfect sunny Portland weekend! While my boys spent the weekend at their fathers my friend Esther came down from Tacoma and we completely conquered Portland. This whole weekend it's been about 80° so we spent most my time outside and ate our way through the artistic Portland districts. If you're a foodie like me we started our weekend at this incredible restaurant called Little bird downtown Portland where the food was absolutely phenomenal.
Esther and I have been planning for the last month to go to the portland Kentucky Derby. We wore extraordinary hats, placed a couple bets and just had a lot of good fun. I wore this amazing IKat J.Crew dress that I have been coveting since last year, and pick that one up at a local consignment store called crossroads Clothing company. I love that store so much! I have a few vacations coming up here this summer so I also picked up a few other dresses including a super cute maxi by Zara! I'll be finishing some projects around the house I can't wait to share with the blog and I hope you had as good of a weekend as I!











No comments:

Post a Comment