FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/30/2013

Fantastically Wonderful Advertisers | April 2013

Image Source

You may remember this lovely shop from last month’s post? Well I’m so glad they’ve decided to stay put for another ramble about how much I love them! I’m sure you’ll agree that there are countless online boutique’s to choose from, so what makes one stand out from the other? In this day and age affordable prices seem to be the front runner, and Chloe who founded this stunning shop has got that spot on. When you have so much choice, clothing and accessories to die for and you won’t be spending more than £30 it’s a no brainer. I would happily own every single piece and I’m particularly fond of the Yellow Tassel Loafers...pretty sure they need to be mine.

What can I say about Jen? Her blog sums up what I would like to be in ‘life’ – she bakes, has a creative eye for DIY projects (candle in a teacup has to be my fave) and knows exactly how and where to pick up amazing charity, bargain finds. With all this documented in her lovely blog and a smashing personality to boot – she’s always making me laugh with her witty tweets; you know the only thing there is to do is hop on over and see the wonderfulness for yourselves.  

I hope you enjoyed reading about the lovelies that are on my sidebar...it's fast becomming one of my favourite ways to discover new blogs and shops - I think it's fab that our little blogging community can bring everyone together!

As of June 1st, there will be some changes on how Wonderful You's advertising package will work. I won't go into too much detail now, but there will be options for more than one package along with mentions on this blogs other social media platforms throughout the month.

If you're interested in securing a spot, please do get in contact: wonderful.you(@)hotmail.co.uk

And a big, big thank you to the two lovely ladies above - you're fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment