FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/09/2013

To Fringe or Not to Fringe? That is the Question..

Back in 2008 I saw myself rocking a full on fringe. I popped into my hairdressers and said do something completely different - I'm bored, so he cut it in...when he span me round to show me my hair in the mirror at the end, I cried. I absolutely hated it, it made my face look so different and I just didn't like it whatsoever. After sobbing for a few days I realised perhaps I was being a drama queen (no, really?? that's not like you Megs), and really I quite liked it. Well, it stayed on my head that way for a few years and I ended up loving it. 

Nearly 5 years later I'm finding myself getting bored of my hairstyle (I know, me and every other girl) and thought...hmm perhaps my fringe needs to make a comeback? I thought I'd show you guys a few pictures of me back then to help aid your decision (because of course, you're making it for me)...


You can probably tell from the piccies that the fringe is styled to shape my face and has quite a lot of feathering going on. I'm thinking that I'd quite like to go for a more blunt cut and keep my layers long - like the look the beaut Carly Rae Jepson is currently rocking (p.s. she's totally stolen my hair colour). 

Image from Twitter
So...what do you all think? Shall I go all out and rekindle this long lost love with my fringe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment