FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/07/2013

Daisy Day






Dress: Ever Ours. Sandals: F-Troupe. Bag: Zara. Belt: Vintage
Hallelujah for the amazing weather we had over the weekend. I know every British blogger and his/her dog will be waffling on about how wonderful the weather was and no, I won’t be an exception!
The absolute beaut that is Kim from Ever Ours kindly sent me this little flowery number and her timing couldn’t have been more perfect. I absolutely HATE my legs but I was sweltering in my tights come 12pm yesterday so I had to whip them off and get the pasty pins out. I am head over heels in love with this dress – A. It’s swishy, B. It has daisies on it and C. It is so girly it may as well come with a tiara (that’s a good thing btw). The fabric is just light enough to wear in hotter weather, but thick enough that I’m going to be able to team it with some chunky boots and tights in the winter. But my favourite part has to be the sleeves, it’s cut perfectly and it’s an absolute steal at only £18.

Daniel and I spent our weekend house hunting (we found a rather dreamy cottage, I shall keep you posted), going to the gym (I know, I’m surprised at myself) and taking a little trip to Foxton Locks before visiting some friends for drinks. It was rather lovely to be honest and very chilled – just what I needed as I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed with life in general as of late.

I couldn’t wait to put on my little sandals – they’re from brand called F-Troupe who have the best shoes, ever. They are an expensive make but I picked these up in their sale last year for £15 WOOHOO so if they have something you like it’s worth doing some hunting to see if you can grab a bargain too!

This week I have made no plans, except to sort life-ness and of course watch the final of Suits.
Do you have anything excited planned? What did you get up to over the long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment