FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/08/2013

The Body Shop | Nutriganics Drops of Youth


Nutriganics Drops of Youth c/o The Body Shop

You know how much I love The Body Shop, their body butters and make-up are some of the staples in my beauty regime and have been for years - so here I am again sharing yet another gem. Their Nutriganics range is designed to fight the first signs of ageing..and this review feels quite fitting following on from the weekly #bbloggers chat on Sunday (which focused on the best and worst beauty advice) – one of my best tips was to start using anti-ageing products before your skin actually starts to age. The hint is in the title...you want to be fighting to keep your skin youthful, not waiting until it has aged to try and reverse it!

The Nutriganics Drops of Youth is a refreshing natural serum promising to enhance the surface skin condition, smooth and ultimately leave your skin looking healthier and brighter. The glass packaging is beautiful and the pipette is also glass which goes above and beyond the £22 price tag.

I’ve been using this every day and every other night for the past month or so, popping 2-3 drops of the serum in to the palm of my hand and gently massaging in to my skin in upwards motions. The serum itself is quite thick but it applies like a dream and sinks in almost instantly, I did find on first application that it felt quite sticky but I think perhaps my skin was just getting used to it as after a couple of uses my skin was lapping it up! It’s the perfect product to have as a ‘wake me up’ boost in the morning, I apply it after cleansing and just before popping my moisturiser on and my skin hasn’t looked as radiant in forever. It also doesn't have a scent, which I absolutely love. 

I think having such bad skin over the past 2 years I’d got a bit sucked in to getting rid of my spots as opposed to giving my skin what it needed – a bit of hydration and moisture. 

So far I'm really impressed with the results, my skin feels healthier and it's also contributing to reduce my scarring as well as it feeling plumper and refreshed. 

Have you tried anything from the Nutriganics range? I'm quite keen on trying the Smoothing Mask next!

No comments:

Post a Comment