FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/12/2013

Happy Mother's Day






Dear Boys, 

I'm not going to lie. The day you came into this world I was scared. Scared to lose you, even though I didn't know who you were going to be. You are my first children, completely un planned/un-married, and becoming a mom for the first time was a whirl wind of excitement, nervousness and curiosity. Maybe things happen for a reason and your birth was 2 months of pure shock until the day they let me take you home.

That day I had planned for, for every second until it finally came. Then I didn't know what to do with us when we got home... so, I did what moms do in all the books I read, the baby blogs I stayed up late looking over, the consoling advice I tried my very best to take in. Nothing my young sons, could prepare me for you.

 



You are every emotion, god ever made, in a bottle. In fact, the two of you are every emotion I've ever experienced, walking around out side my body. With you in my life everything has changed in ways I can't explain or express. One things for sure though, there was so much of me missing before I was a mother to you two. As a mother, I am whole now. I am left beliving I can concur anything in front of my path and it's all because of you!



 I promised my self to devote everything to you, and so far not one thing in my life stems from anything other then some sort of energy that developed from you two. Being a single mother extends far past the most hardest, really anything, I've experienced and so far it's only given me the strength to challenge my self, to succeed, dare to complete and finish everything I do no matter how hard, how long it takes.




Today, Sunday May 12th 2013 it is Mother's Day...


...Mommy loves you boys, and I'm so thankful for you through every moment. Your strong, and healthy, rumbustious, adventurous; your amazing Liam & Ethan...

No comments:

Post a Comment