FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/10/2013

I need a Spring in my step!





Dress: c/o Traffic People. Earrings: c/o Temp Sec. Boots: Hudson of London. Hat: Topshop.  Rings: Alex Monroe & Bohemian Collective. 
Well that smashing weather lasted all five bloody seconds – can’t say I’m not a little miffed about it. Nonetheless it’s still slightly warm enough to pop on a little summer dress and beef it up with some woolly tights and booties.
Green and blue are my favourite colours but oddly I don’t really have that many items of clothing reflecting my love for them! So of course this dress is a welcomed addition to my S/S collection..the fabric is so light and bouncy making it hang beautifully. I was a little put off when I opened it to see a giant dress but I quickly spotted the pull-ties in the middle to tuck it in nicely to your waist; meaning it will be a dress that you can pretty much keep in your wardrobe forever regardless of whether you pop on a few pounds or not. If I’m being honest I think this dress was actually made for me – it has so many attributes I look for in a piece of clothing, a collar, detailed buttons and a loose, flattering fit to name but a few.
I also kinda broke my spending ban, whoopsy – but my head was cold and needed a new hat to keep it warm, plus it’s pretty and will go with everything. 

I’ve been feeling really quite crap about my blog this week and I can’t put my finger on why. I just feel like I’m getting a bit bored with myself and that that’s probably showing through on my posts because it all feels a little, odd. I know that us bloggers have these phases and they come and go but when you’re in the middle of it, it feels like forever. Perhaps it might be an idea to take a break for a little while, although I’m bursting with posts to write left right and centre...bluh what am I like!
Anyway on a brighter note - TGIF!!!! I’m sure I’m not the only one who was thankful for the long weekend just gone, it’s lovely to have a slightly shorter week, isn’t it? Do you have many plans for this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment