FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/30/2013

Company Style Blogger Awards 2013





Source
Source
Dress: Virgos Lounge. Hat: Topshop. Boots: TK Maxx. 
Last night as I’m sure you’re aware, was the long awaited Company Magazine Style Blogger Awards. I was so nervous travelling down on my own but thankfully the beauties Katy (Little Winter) and Robyn (Robyn Mayday) were there to meet me at the station and we scurried around London for the best part of an hour trying to find the venue – which turned out to be the cutest little bar just off brick lane.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt so overwhelmed walking in to a room filled to the brim with amazing bloggers and fashion professionals - I was scared to say the least. Of course there was nothing to be worried about, every single person I spoke to was wonderful and so friendly. It's great to finally meet people in 'real' life!


Company had put on such a wonderful event with Paul Mitchell hairstyling, a D.I.Y sunglasses station and of course the trusty photo booth. Then it was time for the awards presented by the amazing Victoria White and Oonagh Brennan....

I only went and bloody won!!! I felt my face go as red as a tomato and my ears burn to about 500 degrees as I headed up on stage to collect my award, thankfully no-one booed! I actually can’t believe that Wonderful You was even considered for short-listing let alone winning, it’s honestly made me feel so happy and proud of this little blog and to be recognised by you guys is so amazing – really, thank you x100000000000. I quite hate being gushy but honestly I’m so grateful to anyone who voted. AND a huge congratulations to Katy for receiving highly commended in Best Duo, Victoria from In The Frow for winning Best Personal Style Blog – Newcomer and my fave Becky from milk bubble tea who won best use of Photography! You guys absolutely rock my socks!

I went on to drink probably far too many cocktails and danced the night away on our imaginary dance floor with some bloomin’ lovely ladies.

Thank you Company Magazine for hosting such a lovely evening and thank you again to YOU amazing people's for giving me the opportunity to even be there. 

LOVE YOU xxx

p.s. I totally got a fringe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment