FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/21/2013

Lollipop Dreams







T-Shirt c/o: Brakeburn. Belt: ASOS. Leggings: Topshop. Boots: Hudson. Hat: Topshop
Firstly can I apologise for how hideously over exposed my photo's are, I took the snaps and then realised when I came to edit that the settings were definitely wrong! 
Even though the weather has been a bit crappy it's still been warm enough to not always wear a jumper and when purchasing a t-shirt it obviously needs to have lollies on it. Brakeburn embraces the comfort in their street-wear clothing, which you know I'm a huge fan of. I'll put my hands up and admit that I'm not the 'sporty' type. I used to study dance at College but when I graduated it got left on the back-burner and Daniel will occasionally persuade me to the gym but I'm definitely not an active being! However I definitely have time for comfy clothes and fun prints which this company provide a-plenty.
It's not quite warm enough at the moment for me to whack out my pasty pins with this tee, but I'd definitely sport it with a cheeky maxi skirt when the sun decides to make an appearance.

This week feels like it's dragging hugely already - is it honestly on Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment