FASHION & LIFE STYLE

5/10/2013

Facial Route


I have two incredibly active boys and it takes running around town, playing in the dirt, chasing them through mountain trails (anything and everything) to wear them out. Lets just say at the the end my skin is left feeling a little polluted. I recently found this amazing daily moisturiser by Kiel's and am in love with it's light fluffy un greasy texture. It gets the job done! 

Total Renewal by No. 7 is one of my favorites and a tried and true item. I've been using this product, available at target, for the past 3 years. It's only $15.00 and I'd compare it to the philosophy microdermabrasion. I use this microdermabrasion cream on my face every 2-3 days and it leaves my  face feeling like a perfectly clean slate!







No comments:

Post a Comment