FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/11/2013

Character Design | Illustrator Extraordinaire

I’ve mentioned it a few times before, but one of my favourite things about blogging is that you get to know so many lovely likeminded individuals. One of those ladies (I’ve raved about her before) is the ridiculously talented Zoe Newlove and I’d say I’m her biggest stalker fan. Did you read this post, where I showed you my snazzy little business cards? Well she’s back with all her amazing-ness to showcase one of her many uh-mazing talents, illustration. Illustrated bloggers is not something new – I’m pretty sure you’ve all seen them but honestly, I haven’t seen anything like this... 

I think what I love about it the most (aside from the FOX, ahhh!) is that it’s actually so life like, don’t get me wrong I do love the other illustrators floating around the blogosphere but to me Zoe’s drawings are so original and unique. And not only is the final result fantastic, you know how much work has gone in to it. From what I know about illustration (little) it's a rarity for the artist to draw the characters before finishing on the computer, it just shows the quality behind the result. 

If you want to get your hands on your own character, you can find Zoe’s rates here and contact her on zoe@zoenewlove.com. I know it may seem silly but this is something I’m going to cherish forever - I was so, so happy when I received it and can’t thank Zoe enough. Next decision is where to pop it on my blog, I need to find the perfect slot – any ideas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment