FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/10/2013

Stepping in to Spring | Outfit Post

Buying our house this year is going to be one of the best experiences ever – but is it a little sad that I’m feeling a bit down that my current home for outfit snaps will need to be uprooted? Fingers crossed we have a snazzy new garden!


Dress: c/o Ravi Famous. Tights: Primark. Boots: Urban Outfitters. Lipstick: Kate Moss 107. Bracelets: c/o Not on the Hight Street & Silver Supermarket
Needless to say I will be taking full advantage of my family garden until that point. This dress makes me feel like a bit of a princess and incorporates my favourite outfit details – lace, sequins, (p)leather and not forgetting swishy-ness (obviously compulsory when pretending to be a princess). Paired with these trusty wine coloured tights from Primark and my studded Urban Outfitters booties it’s a match made in heaven and perfect for the (apparently) chillier Spring we’re experiencing. I'm rather attached to my bracelet from one of my favourite shops Not on the High Street, I love personalised jewellery and decided to opt for a bit of cheese with mine and Daniel's initials. I even went all out and hunted down my Kate Moss 107 lippy to complete the look.

This evening I’m heading to the AX Paris bloggers event, hosted by the lovely ladies at etail-webstores – no doubt I will have snaps a plenty to show you and I’m so looking forward to meeting some fellow bloggers too (if not a little nervous, please like me haha). 

Hope you're all having a lovely week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment