FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/17/2013

Love Without Measure | Outfit Post







Top: c/o Love Without Measure. Leggings: Topshop. Boots: Urban Outfitters. Hat: Topshop. Backpack: Urban Outfitters
If you have one staple item in your wardrobe, let it be this top. It is absolutely perfect for throwing on over jeans, leggings or tights and can be equally dressed up or down and achieve a thousand and one looks - there's not much more you could ask of a garment of clothing. I'd probably go as far to say that I might even wear it to bed...(not joking).
Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate this backpack - yes I feel like Dora the Explorer but that was clearly my intentions when I bought it and it's my favourite purchase for a while. I managed to pick it up in the sale for £25, however that seems to have sold out now but they have a similar one back in stock! 

This weekend (I'm thinking ahead) will involve a liiiiittle bit more house hunting - yes it has replaced clothes shopping *sobs*, although I kinda LOVE IT! 
Do you have many plans? Hoping the sun will be a-shining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment