FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/23/2013

I've been SHORTLISTED! Company Style Blogger Awards 2013

Okay so this is some pretty hefty news for Wonderful You..I only went and got bloody shortlisted in the Company Style Blogger Awards! I know – I can’t really believe it either, it only seems like yesterday that I started this little bubble of happiness in my life and to think that other people think it worthy of an award is CRAY. But honestly – it makes me feel giddy inside and so, so proud. Thank you so much to every single amazingly amazing individual that placed their vote to get me to the shortlist I am sending you the fattest virtual snog ever.

I said it last time and I’ll say it again – I do feel a bit naughty writing a blog post about this and I hope it doesn’t annoy people too much, but I promise this will be the last you’ll hear of it on my blog!

If you wanted to vote for me to win it’s super simples. Just click here and I am under category 6 – Best Fashion Blog Newcomer; you have to click ‘next page’ 6 times in order to get to my slot, but there are some other amazing categories with amazing bloggers if you want to vote for them on your way to mine! :) then just continue to click next page until you get to the end where it says ‘Submit’, your vote will then be counted.

company_blogger_awards_vote_badge-wgzGFr
If you do choose to vote for me, it will mean the absolute world. And I know it sounds silly and mushy, but I don’t mind at all if I don’t win – there are some wonderful blogs that I’m up against and just to be shortlisted has literally made my year! If you don’t want to vote and managed to get to the end of this ramble, then thank you for reading and apologies again for being a bit of a nag!

Sending out SO much love to you – thank you all  for being truly supportive and fan-bloody-tastic. And of course a huge BIG LUCK to everyone else shortlisted - congratulations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment