FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/26/2013

Spring Haul! | Primark, Estée Lauder & More!


I’ve been absent from my YouTube account for the past month - I find myself falling in and out of love with it and to be honest I think I’d love it a whole lot more if I had some decent software or a new laptop to edit from. I’m sure other ‘YouTubers’ will agree that editing a video is a time consuming and hard going process; to get your video not looking a complete shambles it takes some care and attention and some of my videos can take a couple of hours (including filming).
Nonetheless I am back and this time it’s with a Spring haul! I’ve picked up a few items of clothing and make up bits and bobs over the past month or so and of course, I want to share it with you lovely lot...

Hope you enjoyed watching :) Have you picked up any bits and bobs for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment