FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/22/2013

Lipstick of the Moment | Barry M TMLP


Finding a new lipstick is always a merry time, especially when it’s only £4.49 yup that’s right, under a fiver. Barry M isn’t a brand I would usually think to look at for lipsticks but when I was recently in London staying with my cousin I absolutely fell in love with the lipstick she had on. She told me it was Barry M so regardless of the spending ban I’m on, I figured a few pounds wouldn’t make too much of a difference, right?

I bet your jaws dropped when you saw the shade? Haha, so did mine and it did feel a little odd putting on a ‘green’ lippy but of course, the application isn’t anything of the sort. TMLP – touch of magic, reacts to the PH level in your lips creating the perfect shade of pink for your skin tone. Firstly what an amazing idea, finding my perfect shade of pink has been a long and losing battle - until now. And although it requires a steady hand – you have to remember that the lipstick is clear until your body starts to react to create any colour, but it feels just like applying a lip balm so after a few attempts it’s easy.
The formula is nourishing and waterproof with a staying power of up to 8 hours and it’s not fibbing. After relentless scrubbing trying to remove this lippy at the end of the day it’s almost impossible, my lips are stained and it’s not going anywhere. If it was a neon orange then it might look a bit ridiculous, but I’m quite taken with having rosy lips and a bare face!
I would go as far as to say this is my favourite lipstick purchase to date. It has all the qualities of a high-end brand and the price tag of a McDonalds! The shade is clearly going to be different on every individual, which is my favourite part – and I really do feel like it’s the absolute perfect pink. 

What do you think? Have you tried TMLP yet? If you want to get your hands on it, I picked mine up from the Barry M website. Thank you lovely Kyle for introducing me to this holy grail product and thank you Barry M for being bloody brilliant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment