FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/01/2013

Fantastically Wonderful Advertisers | March 2013

Writing this post is one of my favourite times of the month - not only is it opening another new start to a fresh month but I get to introduce you to the wonderfulness behind my sidebar. And this month I'd like to share some rather lovely shops...
Image c/o weheartit


What can I say about this amazing shop - to be honest I think it speaks for itself. The first time I clicked on the website I instantly fell in love; for a start it's neat and easy to navigate your way around (there is nothing more annoying than an unclear website when you're trying to buy something). But that aside the clothes, jewellery and accessories are an absolute dream. The best way I can describe their clothing is when you spot a girl in the street and you know that not everyone has those clothes, you've never seen them before, but you want them. To me that's fashion and Olive & Frank couldn't have it more right. From bell bottom shorts, printed blouses to brogues and loafers it's a vintage-inspired haven.

I'm really quite excited to let you know about this shop. It's been around since 2010 but only launched this month to the public... Sián, the lovely lady behind the brand takes vintage clothing to a whole other level. As you ladies will well know the highstreet is not renowned for it's on-point sizing and this is where Sián's excellent sewing skills take place. She picks on trend, bold modern fabrics and uses vintage patterns to create the perfect fitting, pin-up pieces. This shop is definitely more on the pricey side but given the quality and originality of the items, let alone the fact that there will only be a certain amount of one garment made - ever; it's the perfect opportunity to spoil yourself for a special occasion. 

I hope you have all managed to find something you love in these shops - I know that my bank balance has, and will continue to suffer at the hands of their awesomeness. 

And don't forget to drop me an email if you'd like to have your advertisment on my sidebar!
                                                                  wonderful.you@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment