FASHION & LIFE STYLE

4/16/2013

Bloggers Event | E-tailwebstores and AX Paris | Outfit Post

Last week I travelled to London to attend the AX Paris event at Circus, held by the very wonderful e-tailwebstores. It was my first bloggers event and nerves do not begin to cover what I was feeling; it was really quite strange as usually I’m confident in social situations but I was stupidly panicky and hardly spoke to anyone (which I’m regretting now) – but I couldn’t help it, nerves just took over. Alas, the event was incredible both E-tail and AX Paris had put on a fantastic night with cocktails, canopes and breathtaking performances galore well as a cheeky preview at AX Paris’ new collection video. It was also really lovely to meet some amazing ladies including, Tami (Tami Bee), Helen (I am Lily Bee) and Lauren (Oh LittleRed), thank you guys for letting me stick by your side and be an awkward turtle. 

And of course, I thought you lot might quite like to see what I wore to the event...! I decided to go quite casual, I didn't want to be worrying too much about my outfit and just enjoy myself. (btw, the skirt was an absolute STEAL from spitalfields market in London, only £10, herrow!)
Jumper: GAP. Skirt: Spitalfiels Market, London. Bag: TK Maxx. Boots: Hudson of London. Belt & Jewellery: Vintage
Obviously, not forgetting the photobooth...much fun to be had in these babies!

I wish I’d plucked up the courage to speak to a few more bloggers, but despite that I had a great time and a big fat thank you to all the wonderful people organising it. For my first event it definitely set the bar, so well organised and the goody bag was a bit fabulous...hello Ryan Gosling colouring-in book!

Were you at the event? Or do you have any events in the pipeline for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment